Today the RG65 ICA World Council held it’s AGM with the main agenda covering topics that needed the World Council to vote.
16 of the 18 World council members voted which is a great turnout and here are some notable points that were decided including the following:
- 2 methods of how to allocate the number of votes that each World Council Member may cast were proposed and it was decided that in all future votes each World Council member will have 1 vote, and those countries that were represented at a recent World/Global Championship would also have a 2nd vote.
- The World council voted with a 100% majority to adopt the 2022 Class Rules. These rules will be published on the ICA website in the coming days at which time they will become the official class rules. Many people contributed a lot of time to drafting these rules and I would like to thank all contributors, but most of all Achille Chatin for the 100’s of hours and late nights he put into them.
- The World Council also voted on the appointment of the ICA Committee and I am pleased to announce that your elected committee for the next 2 years is:
- Wayne Stobbs (GBR) – Chair
- Achille Chatin (FRA) – Technical Officer
- Vangelis Simonidis (IRL) – Web and Publicity Officer
- Andrew Cook (AUS) – Committee Member
The minutes and full voting details of the AGM will be published on the ICA website in due course.
Wayne Stobbs – RG65 ICA Chairman